New Media Journalists - Tech savvy (remote)
compensation: pay per post or hourly paid
contract job part-time
CALLING ALL NEWS JUNKIES!
We are looking to grow our writing team at Inside.com, so this is the perfect opportunity for you to gain invaluable experience in new media journalism. Please check out our product here:
-You are addicted to great journalism.
-You are tech savvy.
-Love to scour the web to identify great articles, pictures and videos
-Can read articles of varying subjects and quickly summarize in less than 300 characters (2 tweets!!).
-Passion for a wide-array of subjects (space, politics, gadgets, celebrities, sports. The more subjects you enjoy, the better!)
-Flawless spelling and perfect grammar. English should be your first language and writing it should be second nature.
-1+ years of journalism experience. A key skill is knowing when something is or is not noteworthy.
This is a continual pay per post or hourly paid freelance position, where you work remotely.
To Apply: Please send an email!
In the subject line please enter your "First Name Last Name, **SW Journalist"
Please attach your resume as a PDF, and answer these questions in the body of your email:
1. How often do you use Twitter a day? A week?
2. What is your main source of news? (specific URLs and/or platforms are appreciated)
3. What causes more virality: social sharing or SEO?
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers